With England now in its third national lockdown and tighter restrictions across the UK, workforces are once again working remotely. The latest ABTA webinar will provide helpful tips and advice on how you can protect your own and your employees’ mental health and wellbeing during this time.
Hear first-hand from the managing director of a travel technology business about the importance of speaking out about your own mental health. Get a recap on your legal obligations and understand your duty of care as an employer.
- 27 January 2021
- Keynote on the importance of speaking out about your own mental health
- Understanding the key mental health and wellbeing risks to look out for and how to help
- Using your employee benefits to provide support to staff
- Your legal obligations around employee mental health and duty of care
- Moderator: Vicki Wolf, Education Manager, ABTA
- Chris North, Managing Director, Vertical Systems
- Sarah Barnes, Legal Director, Hill Dickinson
- Christine Husbands, Managing Director, RedArc, Howden Employee Benefits & Wellbeing