ABTA has just launched a new one-day PR in Travel Conference to provide expert guidance on adapting to the changing media landscape, plus the latest challenges and opportunities in travel PR.
The conference will take place in London on March 17, 2020.
Bringing together senior travel PR, marketing and communication professionals from brands and agencies, this must-attend conference provides a complete update on the PR issues facing travel companies of all sizes.
Explore what makes good quality content and generates engagement through different media and PR channels, and assess which channels are most appropriate for your organisation. Hear inspirational case studies on award winning communications campaigns and take part in interactive discussions.
- The future of strategic PR
- Influencer marketing and inspirational campaigns
- Online vs traditional media – where does the balance lie?
- Consumer trust and the role of travel PR
- Reputation management during a crisis
- The role of social media
- How good PR strategies can boost SEO and brand awareness
- Measurement, evaluation and goal setting
- Working in partnership with brands and destinations, press trips
- The changing relationship between in-house and external agency partners
- Working with media and journalists – future and evolving relationships
Victoria Bacon, Director of Brand and Business Development, ABTA will act as the conference moderator. Victoria leads ABTA’s communications, marketing, events and business development teams, in her role as Director of Brand and Business Development. Victoria joined ABTA from Future plc, a global consumer media company, where she was Head of Group Communications. Previously she held senior in-house roles at BP plc and Kimberly-Clark plc. She spent her earlier career at corporate communications consultancies Hill & Knowlton and Fishburn Hedges. Victoria is an experienced conference moderator and regular judge at the Travel Marketing Awards.
The full speaker line-up will be announced shortly and will include senior industry representatives, communication and PR experts, journalists and influencers.