Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is celebrating the re-opening of shops and return to work with double points on NCL Freestyle Rewards. For a limited time only, NCL is offering its valued trade and agent partners double points when they sell select cruises by 13th May 2021, as well as 50 bonus points for registering on the platform. The points will be awarded automatically when the agents claim for a qualifying booking or register by 13th May 2021.
At the start of the year NCL announced NCL Freestyle Rewards – a new incentive scheme for UK agents. The exciting initiative allows agents to earn and collect points towards gifts or vouchers.
The limited time promotion coincides with NCL announcing its highly anticipated return to service, with new itineraries sailing Europe and The Caribbean beginning 25th July 2021.
Travellers can book their next cruise with confidence and peace of mind thanks to NCL’s Sail Safe Health and Safety protocols on board and flexible Peace of Mind booking policy. NCL have been working non-stop, enhancing an already robust Health & Safety Programme. From pre-cruise protocols, including mandatory vaccination requirements for all guests and crew, to new health and safety measures on ships and on shore, customers can cruise confidently.
Double points on the below sailings – book by 13th May 2021:
- Norwegian Jade (25th July 2021-7th November 2021)
- Norwegian Epic (5th September 2021-24th October 2021)
- Norwegian Getaway (2nd September 2021-24th November 2021)
- Norwegian Gem (15th August 2021-10th October 2021)
- Norwegian Joy (7th August 2021 – 9th October 2021)
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to redeem points participants must have registered with (www.nclfreestylerewards.com)
- Points must be redeemed within 40 days of the reservation ‘Original Booked Date’
- Points from reservations made through a third party agency or transferred are not eligible for redemption
- Points are applicable to all categories including IX, OX, BX or MX
- Points are per stateroom, based on cruise length and category booked.
- Offer applicable to 2+ night sailings.
- Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new group delegates with names created within the booking window
- Promotion is not applicable to Traditional Groups/Type: Commit, Affinity, Nettour, NettourC, CHARTERS, CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
- Promotion is applicable to the following offices: NCL LONDON.
- Offer is not combinable with charter or inaugural sailings.
- Points have no monetary value and are non-transferable.