Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) has announced the appointment of its new 11–member board of directors, with entrepreneur Randall Dolland appointed as the new Chairman.
Dolland holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a specialism in finance, from SUNY Stony Brook in the United States. Dolland’s career has spanned across various tourism-related roles including Sales and Marketing Manager for the former Flamboyant Hotel and as a Director of the former Grenada Board of Tourism.
Upon accepting his new role as the Chairman of the Grenada Tourism Authority, Dolland stated, “I’m truly honoured to serve as board Chairman, I’ve been a stakeholder in this industry and can intimately relate to the challenges currently impacting the industry. In this role, I look forward to partnering with all stakeholders and strategic partners to move our tourism agenda forward.”
Further appointments to the GTA Board of Directors include:
- Dr George Vincent, Deputy Chairman
- Orlando Romain, Director
- Dr Charles Modica, St George’s University
- Allison Caton, Rep. Carriacou & Petite Martinique
- Jacqueline Alexis, Director
- Janelle Hopkin, Hotel Industry
- Marlon Glean, Sports/Legal
- Kim Frederick, Permanent Secretary, w.r.f Economic Development, Planning, Tourism, and Creative Economy
- Craig Keller, Grenada Chamber of Commerce
- Cosmos Williams, Grenada Taxi Association
The new Board of Directors represent several sectors across the industry, all of which play a critical part in delivering a progressive, forward-thinking tourism product. Their diverse and innovative leadership approach will ensure the creation of long term sustainable strategies to grow the commercial and developmental interests of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.