ABTA are offering a free business resilience webinar for members.
The Managing your Travel Workforce through the Coronavirus Crisis webinar takes place on June 10, 2020 from 2.30pm-4pm.
This 90 minute webinar will provide helpful guidance on Coronavirus-related workforce issues for travel companies. The webinar content is tailored for HR professionals and those involved in workforce management.
Get an employment law update including the latest on furlough, redundancies and the UK’s immigration scheme. Hear about Government guidance on Covid-19 secure working environments. Learn about new flexible ways of working and hear what wellbeing strategies could work best for your business. Explore how you can upskill and train your workforce to address the skills gaps created by the Coronavirus crisis.
Put your workforce and HR-related questions to travel legal experts, wellbeing consultants and workplace specialists. Take away tips and practical guidance to implement in your travel business.
- Moderator: Vicki Wolf, Education Manager, ABTA
- Kathryn Dooks, Employment Partner, Kemp Little
- Rebecca Butler, Managing Associate, Employment Team, Kemp Little
- Anushka Sinha, Immigration Senior Associate, Employment Team, Kemp Little
- David Gibbens, HR Consultant, RSM
- Hazel Craig, Senior Data Analytics and Wellbeing Consultant, Psyon
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis, Bournemouth University