The fourth annual Travel Agent Appreciation Awards from modern luxury cruise line, Celebrity Cruises, recognises travel agents and trade partners for their support throughout 2017.
The award ceremony was held on Thursday January 11, 2017 at Landing 42 in the iconic Leadenhall Building, London.
Over 40 trade partners attended and a total of 11 awards were presented to partners to celebrate their achievements and commitment to Celebrity Cruises over the last year.
The awards were hosted by the cruise line’s President and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo; Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President, Sales, Trade Support and Services and Jo Rzymowska, Vice President and Managing Director for the UK and Ireland and Asia.
Claire Stirrup, director of sales, UK and Ireland, Celebrity Cruises said: “The Travel Agent Appreciation Awards are a fantastic way to start an incredibly exciting year for Celebrity Cruises.
“2017 was a record-breaking year for us and we couldn’t have done it without the hard work, support and commitment from our agent partners. Choosing who takes the top spot is always a difficult decision but huge congratulations to all of our winners and we look forward to continuing great work through this ground-breaking year and beyond.”
The full list of winners at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards includes:
• Top Cruise Specialist – Iglu
• Top Cruise Specialist for Growth – World Travel Holdings
• Top Consortia – U.K – The Travel Network Group aka TNG
• Top High Street Agency – Trailfinders
• Top Homeworking Agency – Travel Counsellors
• Top Consortia – Ireland – Worldchoice Ireland
• Top Agency – Northern Ireland – Oasis Travel
• Top Agency – Southern Ireland – Trailfinders Ireland
• Top Performer in Suite Class – ROL Cruise
• Rising Star – The Cruise Village
• Innovation in Marketing and Social Media – Cruise.co.uk
The Travel Agent Appreciation Awards kick-starts a landmark year for Celebrity Cruises. 2018 brings Celebrity Silhouette’s first season of homeporting form Southampton, Celebrity Eclipse sailing out of Dublin and culminates in the launch of the revolutionary Celebrity Edge.