Barbados Tourism invited Northern Ireland travel agents to join in with a fun and informative training webinar – and for those who were unable to join in the live session, you can watch it online now.
Barbados is a firm favourite with many Irish and UK holidaymakers.
The webinar provides lots of exciting updates, some useful information that agents can use when liaising with clients about Barbados and even a little cocktail demo.
If you want to join in with the cocktail demo see ingredients below:
- 45ml / 1.5oz Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- 22.5ml / 0.75oz vanilla syrup
- 15ml / 0.5oz fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water to top
How to craft
- Add all ingredients over ice cubes into a chilled tumbler glass
- Stir with a bar spoon
- Top up with sparkling water
N.B. – How do you make Vanilla simple syrup?
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence OR 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add water and sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Let cool, then stir in the vanilla extract or essence
- Strain into a jar or bottle