AMR™ Collection have announced the expansion of the Dreams® Resorts & Spas brand to Portugal with the Dreams® Madeira Resort Spa & Marina.
Expected to open in early 2024 following renovations, Dreams Madeira Resort Spa & Marina is situated at a premium location to the serene island of Porto Santo, one of the key touristic attractions in Madeira, which will attract diverse travellers from around the world seeking immersive all-inclusive resort experiences. Upon opening, the resort will offer the Dreams brand signature Unlimited-Luxury® amenities, including:
- 366 luxuriously appointed guest rooms
- More than 10 a la carte restaurants
- Seven bars serving unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour room service
- On-site private beach and marina
- Exclusive adults-only areas
- Reserved spaces for Preferred Club guests looking for a more elevated guest experience
- On-site water park
- Explorer’s Club for Kids and Core Zone for Teens
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 9,800 square-foot spa
Upon opening, this resort will mark the Inclusive Collection portfolio’s entry into Portugal, and the fourth European country following existing all-inclusive brand presence in Spain and Greece and the recently announced resorts planned for Bulgaria.