The Airline Operations Leaders’ Summit, organised by CAPA – Centre for Aviation (CAPA) / Aviation Week Network, makes it debut on December 2-3 in Seville, Spain at The Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento. Attendees of the summit will hear from the highest caliber of aviation industry and airline thought leaders.
As Europe goes through several airline consolidations and faces rising material costs, cybersecurity, supply and labor challenges, the Summit is the only event dedicated to airline operations. More than 150 C-level executives from global airlines, operations and aftermarket sector will attend this inaugural event.
Airline speakers will include:
- Jamal Al Awadhi, VP Product & Guest Experience, Etihad Airways
- Anne Brachet, EVP Engineering & Maintenance, Air France-KLM
- Helon Hammond, Director of Technical Operations Mobile Solutions and Maintenance Execution, United Airlines
- Karsten Mühlenfeld, Director of Engineering, Ryanair
- Rodolphe Parisot, COO Engineering & Maintenance, Air France-KLM
- Joe Pergola, Technical Operations Senior Supervisor, United Airlines
- Luís Pimentel de Oliveira, Innovation Specialist, TAP Air Portugal
- Jens Thordarson, COO, Icelandair
- Maciej Wilk, COO, LOT Polish Airlines
“The CAPA-Aviation Week Network Airline Operations Leaders’ Summit will showcase our strengths in aerospace, aftermarket and MRO data, with leading airline strategy, news and events,” said Lydia Janow, Managing Director of Events for Aviation Week Network. “Over the next 10 years, passenger traffic forecasts range positively, while up-gauged aircraft fleets grow at 1.7% growth per annum, and the MRO market is forecast to grow at 1% in Western Europe. This summit is an opportunity to hear the latest insights from industry leaders and network with industry executives.”
Summit topics will include:
- Fleet planning for back-up plans: planning for the unexpected
- Big data for operational improvement
- Effective operational workforce recruitment, training and retaining strategies
- Market consolidation: impact on aftermarket services
- On-time performance: technical considerations
- Optimising inventory: What’s on your balance sheet?
- Keeping up with interiors
- Digital transformation – including digital lease returns
Event partners are Grabysur, Atexis (an Alten Company) and Alestis Aerospace.