The following companies became ABTA Members between 1 October and 31 December 2018. These are a diverse range of new Members offering African safaris, winter sports, bespoke luxury holidays and cruising through the Cotswolds.
- Aclass UK Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6104, joined 2/10/18
- WeTrip Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6566, joined 12/10/18
- 7Seas Holidays Ltd, Retail Member, ABTA number P7336, joined 17/10/18
- Pure Destinations Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA numbers Y6577 and P7345, joined 13/11/18
- Evergood Travel Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number, Y6579, joined 3/12/18
- English Holiday Cruises Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6581, joined 4/12/18
In the same period ABTA also welcomed five Partners and continues to widen the range of services and expertise available to ABTA Members through the Partner scheme. The new Partners include further education colleges, a luxury meet and greet service, a visa service provider and an IT communications provider. The new Partners are:
- Hertford Regional College, Partner number TIP700, joined 3/10/18
- Westminster Kingsway College, Partner number TIP701, joined 12/10/18
- DiamondAir International Ltd, Partner number TIP702, joined 23/10/18
- i2visa UK Ltd, Partner number TIP703, joined 6/12/18
- Babble Cloud Ltd, Partner number TIP704, joined 11/12/18
ABTA’s Membership remains stable at around 1,200 Members.
Mark Tanzer, ABTA’s Chief Executive said: “I am very pleased to welcome the 11 new ABTA Members and Partners who have recently joined the Association in the last three months of 2018. They will now have access to the full range of ABTA services, including free legal advice, 24/7 operational bulletins and assistance in a crisis. They will also have access to ABTA’s expertise and insight on Brexit, including our contingency planning guidance and information for customers.
“Recent research has found that ABTA is the most trusted travel scheme in the country, which will undoubtedly be of great benefit to these new Members’ businesses both helping to reassure customers and attract new bookings.”