This 90-minute webinar will provide insight into how the Coronavirus crisis has affected consumer attitudes towards sustainability. Get a recap on consumer views pre-crisis and understand how the coronavirus pandemic has increased awareness of the environmental and social impacts of tourism.
Hear from ABTA’s Head of Sustainability about what travel businesses can learn from this and learn what is being done in destination to adapt to consumer expectations for responsible travel.
Get advice from a PR expert on how to adapt your communications and marketing to meet changing customer expectations. Find out how to use ABTA’s tools to respond to the demand for responsible travel.
Consumer Attitudes Towards Sustainability Post Covid-19
- 15 July 2020
- Moderator: Alice Catterall, Head of Events and Partnerships, ABTA
- Clare Jenkinson, Head of Sustainability, ABTA
- Hugh Felton, Senior Sustainable Tourism Executive, ABTA
- Borbala Jandrasics, Regional Head of Business Development, UK, Hungarian Tourism Agency
- Sarah Long, Partner, The Brighter Group, A Finn Partners Company
- Stuart Baker, Business Director, Travel, Leisure, Hospitality & Services, GlobalWebIndex