Loganair has released their revised flight schedule which includes a reduction in frequency on one of their three destinations from City of Derry Airport.
The London Southend service will become a once daily service from 30th March. The current Glasgow and Manchester services will remain unaffected for now. The Manchester summer schedule will still commence from May 21st, with some additional flights available over the Easter period on both the London Southend and Manchester routes.
Have a Loganair Flight Booking?
If you have an existing booking with Loganair, the airline strongly advise not to call directly unless your flight is due to depart within the next 7 days as phone lines are extremely busy due to the impact of COVID-19 on passenger travel.
If you want to check if your flight is operating on the planned day of departure, please check Loganair’s flight status information at www.loganair.co.uk.
Loganair has introduced options for all customers who are due to travel before 31st May, all of which can be self-administered online:
- For customers who have not been contacted by email from Loganair
- You can change your dates for travel after 31st May, without paying a change fee.
- You can place your booking on hold if you do not yet know when you wish to travel.
For customers who have been contacted by email from Loganair
- Your specific options are enclosed within your email.
- Please note, if you haven’t received an email from Loganair, and you have a booking for travel with the airline before 31st May, your flight is scheduled as planned and you may travel as planned, there is no requirement to contact Loganair.
Further details are available on the Loganair website.
Ryanair Suspend Flights from 25th March – 8th April
Ryanair flight services from City of Derry Airport to Edinburgh and Liverpool are suspended from Wednesday 25th March until Wednesday 8th April 2020 inclusive.
Have a Ryanair Flight Booking?
Any customers due to travel with Ryanair over the next few weeks will receive an email to advise of their options.
- If you have a flight booking with the airline over the coming months that you would like to change your travel dates for or cancel your booking, you can do so online by visiting the ‘My Bookings’ section on the Ryanair website.
For further information and all customer queries, please refer to the Ryanair website.