Princess Cruises has announced Princess Premier, a new premium add-on package that offers guests unlimited Wi-Fi for up to four devices, premium/top-shelf beverages, photos, speciality dining, and crew gratuities/appreciation.
The inclusive package builds off the popular Princess Plus add-on to offer a more comprehensive bundle and savings of more than 50 percent when the amenities of Princess Premier are purchased separately. Princess Premier also includes ‘Princess Prizes’, where guests have a chance to win a cruise for two every year for a decade and up to $100,000 in cash prizes.
“Guests have overwhelmingly embraced the convenience and value offered in Princess Plus, so we are adding Princess Premier to take our inclusivity options to the next level,” said John Padgett, Princess Cruises president. “Princess Premier is our most inclusive package, offering guests sought-after onboard amenities at an incredible value. Whether a guest prefers a standalone cruise purchase or a fully inclusive vacation, Princess has hassle-free options for everyone. Every option is intended to provide great value.”
Princess Premier goes on sale June 1, for voyages starting June 25 and beyond. The package is available for £60 per person, per day, and includes:
• Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi for up to four-devices
• New Premier Beverage Package – top-shelf spirits and cocktails up to $18 with bar service charge included, new selection of wines by the glass, 25 percent off bottles of wine, speciality coffees, smoothies, and bottled water
• Two speciality dining meals per person in popular restaurants including Crown Grill and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria
• Digital downloads of all photos taken by professional staff onboard, plus three prints of any size up to 8 x 10
• Entry into new ‘Princess Prizes’ onboard promotion
• Daily crew appreciation
Princess Premier also includes entry into Princess Prizes, a new experience that transforms guests’ stateroom entry into an exciting experience for chances to win cruise holidays, cash, exclusive onboard experiences and more. The new game is a first-of-its-kind stateroom gaming experience exclusively with MedallionClass capabilities.
More information on Princess Premier, Princes Plus and Princess Select can be found here: princess.com/cruisepackages
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.