While we are all following the current self-isolation advice set out by the government in order to stay safe, why not check out this world cruise… it’s definitely one to add to the bucket list!
Epic voyage set to visit 73 destinations on six continents on one of Crystal’s most extensive World Cruise itineraries ever
As Crystal temporarily pauses its global journeys, the company is looking ahead toward future explorations with luxury travellers with the announcement of its 2023 World Cruise. One of its most comprehensive global explorations ever, the 2023 World Cruise is now available for booking beginning today.
The extensive Wild Kingdoms & Exotic Discoveries world cruise aboard Crystal Serenity is packed with spectacularly diverse destinations – 73 in all, including five maiden ports and 16 overnight cities spanning 40 countries – with a focus on the world’s greatest wonders and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The journey explores idyllic islands from Tahiti to the Seychelles and Maldives; eco-diversity in Papua New Guinea and Big Five safaris in Africa’s Serengeti; famed spice route locales such as Bali, Ternate, Java, Sri Lanka and Zanzibar; ancient wonders including Ephesus, Petra, Bagan and Machu Picchu; and beach holiday hot spots including the Dalmatian coast, Bora Bora, Yasawa-I-Rara, St-Tropez and St. Barts.
Taken in full, the 140-night journey starts in Miami on 11th January 2023, ending in Barcelona on 31st May, with two alternate disembarkation options in Venice and Athens for 128- and 119-night itineraries respectively.
“We know that travellers and those with a heart for discovery are looking forward to the journeys the future holds beyond the current global health crisis, and we are delighted to unveil one of Crystal’s grandest journeys yet. The 2023 World Cruise is a culmination of so many of our guests’ ultimate travel wish lists, a truly multi-layered global odyssey,” said Carmen Roig, Crystal’s senior vice president of marketing and sales. “Travellers continue to share with us the experiences that intrigue and inspire them, the places and cultures they want to explore with Crystal, and we’ve listened to them and created what may be our most extraordinary journeys to date.”
Also offered in nine separate segments ranging from nine to 23 nights, Crystal’s 2023 World Cruise features in-depth regional exploration, allowing guests to deeply immerse themselves in the cultures, cuisines, histories and adventures of these destinations. Among the highlights are:
- Access to the sites of three of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – Turkey’s ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and the Temple of Artemis and Egypt’s Pyramids of Giza.
- Access to 70 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Quito, the capital of Ecuador, UNESCO’s first world cultural heritage site; Yangon’s Bagan Archaeological Zone and Monuments; Tanzania’s Mt. Kilimanjaro; Croatia’s Palace of Diocletian; the Trulli of Alberobello, Italy; Easter Island’s Rapa Nui National Park and many more.
- Five maiden calls in Gladstone, Australia; Madang and Wewak, Papua New Guinea; Ternate, Indonesia; and Haa Alif Atoll (Utheemu), Maldives.
- Overnight stays in Panama City, Callao, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Papeete, Sydney, Rabaul, Bali, Singapore, Chennai/Madras, Colombo, Mahé/Victoria and Barcelona, plus double overnights in Yangon, Mombasa and Venice.
- Focused destination segments in the Caribbean and South America; South Pacific and French Polynesia; Australia, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia; Southeast Asia and India; the islands of the Indian Ocean and Africa’s east coast; Egypt and the Arabian Peninsula; and the Dalmatian Coast and the Adriatic.
- All guests sailing aboard Crystal’s Full World Cruise enjoy valuable savings, including Book Now Savings of up to £10,878, Combination Savings and a £763 per person Air Credit applied as a discount. In addition, other savings that may apply include 2.5% Crystal Society savings, 2.5% early full payment savings, 2.5% onboard booking savings and/or reduced cruise deposit of 15% per guest for those already booked on a 2021 or 2022 world cruise.
- Other exclusive perks include a welcome reception aboard Crystal Serenity on the eve of departure in Miami, As You Wish shipboard spending allowance up to $2,500 per guest, private town car transfers between port city airport and the ship on embarkation and disembarkation days and World Cruise shoreside gala events.
Crystal’s 2023 World Cruise has already been extremely well-received by Crystal Society members during their exclusive booking window and opens for sale to all guests today; fares for Crystal’s 2023 140-night Wild Kingdoms & Exotic Discoveries World Cruise start from £38,686 per person including the Air Credit.
With more than 30 years cruising to the far reaches of the world, Crystal has a long tradition of implementing and maintaining the highest health and safety policies at sea. Please visit this link to learn more about Crystal’s Health Protocols.