Jet2.com and Jet2holidays has once again responded to the extra demand from Northern Ireland holidaymakers by adding even more seats and holidays for Summer 20 in the Canary Islands from Belfast.
The leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist has demonstrated its commitment to the base by adding 10,000 departing seats to Tenerife and almost 10,000 departing seats to Lanzarote.
This latest expansion means the UK’s leading tour operator to the Canaries has almost 130,000 seats on sale to the Canary Islands from Belfast in Summer 20, an increase of 33% on Summer 19. With 11 weekly flights to the Canary Islands, it means holidaymakers can enjoy more flexibility around how long they choose to holiday for – a move which Jet2holidays pioneered ten years ago so that customers could choose holidays of any length to suit their budgets and needs.
The expansion includes:
– Additional weekly Monday services to Tenerife from May through to October. It means Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will operate up to four weekly services to Tenerife during this period.
– A further Tuesday service to Lanzarote from May through to October, providing even more choice, and meaning up to three weekly flights to this popular Canary Islands hotspot.
On top of these additional services to Lanzarote and Tenerife, the company also offers two weekly services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura from Belfast.
Other key highlights on the company’s Summer 20 programme include:
– Over 50 departing weekly flights during peak periods.
– More seats on sale to sunshine favourites Palma (Majorca), Malaga, Malta and Reus (Costa Dorada).
– Turkey – weekly services to Antalya and Izmir on top of twice weekly services to Dalaman.
– Continued popularity of Paphos, with over 10,000 seats on sale to Cyprus.
– Weekly services to the Greek sunshine, whether that’s in Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes or Zante.
– Mainland Spain & The Balearics – great choice and flexibility to hotspots such as Costa de Almeria, Alicante, Girona (Costa Brava), Ibiza and Menorca.
– Faro (Algarve) – up to five weekly services, with flights on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
– Naples – services every Sunday from April until November.
– Bourgas (Bulgaria) – weekly Tuesday service operating on larger aircraft.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We have responded quickly to extra demand for flights and holidays to Tenerife and Lanzarote, by adding more of our award-winning flights and ATOL protected package holidays for Summer 20 from Belfast. This means holidaymakers in the region now have even more choice and flexibility when it comes to getting some summer sun.”