Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is offering guests ‘FREE Drinks & Tips’ on over 120 cruises from April to December 2020 – on all new bookings made up to 4th February 2020 inclusive – with prices as low as £599 per person.
In its ‘FREE Drinks and Tips’ offer, Fred. Olsen is giving guests the chance to take advantage of its all-inclusive drinks upgrade aboard its entire ocean fleet – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch. Guests can enjoy selected house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks all day and evening, without the added hassle of settling a bar bill, plus all gratuities will be paid by Fred. Olsen.
Fred. Olsen is also offering ‘FREE Tips & Dining Drinks’ on a number of Brabant European river cruises in 2020, along the Rhine, Main, Danube and Moselle, giving guests the same selection of all-inclusive drinks available on its ocean sailings, when served with lunch and dinner, with the added extra of all gratuities being paid by Fred. Olsen.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Cruise Sale’ is also offering a number of dedicated solo deals, with no single supplement on selected rooms and cruises in 2020.
Examples of the ocean and river itineraries included in Fred. Olsen’s new ‘Cruise Sale’ include:
– Black Watch’s 11-night ‘Norwegian Fjords with National Day in Oslo’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 12th May 2020.
For more details: Visit ‘Norwegian Fjords with National Day in Oslo’ – W2013
– Balmoral’s seven-night ‘Welcome to Denmark’ cruise, ex Newcastle on 15th May 2020.
– Brabant’s seven-night ‘Sailing the Scenic Moselle to Trier’ fly-cruise, ex Cologne, Germany on 28th June 2020.
– Braemar’s five-night ‘Delights of Devon & Cornwall’ cruise, ex Southampton on 27th August 2020 (‘Little Skippers’ sailing).
– Boudicca’s 28-night ‘Island Discovery with South Africa and the Namib’ fly-cruise, ex Southampton on 5th November 2020,
All of Fred. Olsen’s cruise holidays are underpinned by its industry-leading ‘Enjoyment Promise’. Simply book more than 12 weeks in advance, on cruises of five nights or more and, if guests find that it is not for them, they just need to contact Guest Services on board within the first 48 hours of sailing (24 hours on Brabant river cruises) and Fred. Olsen will refund the cruise fare and pay to transport them home.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, contact your local Travel agent.