The flash sale which starts on Friday May 18 and runs for five days, will see fares slashed to as low as €319 return, including checked baggage.
Just over a seven-hour direct flight from Dublin, Toronto is the ideal destination for holidaymakers planning long-weekends away or longer stays in Canada.
The city, which has earned itself the title of ‘Canada’s Capital of Culture’, offers fun for all the family with must-see attractions including:
- Sugar Beach is an Instagram favourite: a sandy urban oasis complete with ornamental lighting, pink umbrellas, Muskoka chairs and candy-stripes.
- The word-famous CN Tower & Edgewalk: rocket up 1,136 feet in 58 seconds in one of six glass-fronted elevators to the LookOut Level for breath-taking views across the city or test your nerves with the world’s highest full circle hands-free walk.
- Toronto’s award-winning zoo is home to over 5,000 animals, including Canada’s only giant pandas, Arctic wolves, polar bears and the largest indoor gorilla exhibit in North America.
- With dozens of rides and attractions, harbour views, beautiful parkland and pony rides on the beach, Centre Island’s iconic Centreville Theme Park offers the perfect family day-out.
- Head to The Hockey Hall of Fame to check-out the Stanley cup and test your skills with interactive games and challenges.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is home to 16,000 marina animals from all around the globe and North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel.
- Toronto Eaton Centre is a celebrated Canadian landmark and unrivalled shopping destination, with over 250 stores including Hudson’s Bay flagship store, Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom.
- Immerse yourself in the elegance and splendour of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only full-sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction.
All Air Transat flights include the added value of a 23kg allowance for hold luggage, a 10kg carry-on bag, meals, snacks and soft drinks on board, plus in-flight entertainment.