Etihad Airways has revealed its exciting Summer 24 schedule, underlining its ambitious plans for growth.
Highlights of the network changes, which are available for sale now, include new non-stop flights to the French Riviera destination of Nice, and direct services to the Greek holiday hotspots of Mykonos and Santorini.
As guests have loved Etihad’s new flights to Copenhagen so much, it has been made a year-round destination.
The timetable further enriches connectivity with additional frequencies across the network to destinations including Ahmedabad, Athens, Bangkok and Colombo.
Antonoaldo Neves, Etihad Airways Chief Executive Officer, said: “Our exciting summer schedule reinforces our commitment to growth, giving our customers the destinations, frequencies and timings for European and Asian destinations which suit them.
“It also allows us to attract more visitors to Abu Dhabi to promote the expansion of tourism in our wonderful home.
“We are boosting capacity to international locations and introducing destinations, including Nice on the Cote d’Azur, allowing our guests to enjoy even more fantastic travel experiences. Our schedule is also making it easier to stopover in Abu Dhabi to enjoy our exhilarating and welcoming home.”
Highlights of the improved schedule include:
- Athens, Greece, sees an increase to 12 flights a week from May and 14 from July.
- Recently launched Copenhagen, Denmark is made a year-round destination.
- Malaga, Spain will enjoy a three-weekly service for Summer 2024.
- Mykonos, Greece will be served by two flights per week during the summer, with Santorini, Greece also getting two weekly flights.
- Nice, France will be served by two non-stop weekly services from June 2024.
- Bangkok, Thailand will benefit from three more flights a week from February to 17 a week.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka enjoys a frequency increase to 10 weekly flights from January rising to 14 from May, and an adjusted schedule for even better connectivity to European destinations.
The fresh summer schedule comes on top of new destinations already announced for 2024, including Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram on the Indian Subcontinent, Boston in North America, and Nairobi in East Africa.
Etihad remains committed to growing its network and has reaffirmed its determination to add several further new destinations over the next year.
The timings and frequencies give customers even more flexibility to experience Abu Dhabi’s stopover hotels and visitor attractions until their checkout time, fulfilling Etihad’s vision of being the airline that everyone wants to fly.