Portrush-based amusement park Barry’s said it will not open over Easter to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
In a statement released on Monday morning the family-owned park said that “in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, and following Government advice on public gatherings, we regret to announce that Barry’s Amusements will not re-open for the Easter season as previously announced”.
A spokesman added: “We trust everyone understands that the situation is beyond our control and once again we’d would like to thank our loyal employees and customers for their continued support.
“When Government advice does change, we will review the situation and advise accordingly. We urge people to stay safe and follow Government advice. In the coming months, we hope to welcome you all to Barry’s.”