From April 15, 2019, passengers traveling from Dublin to Toronto will be able to choose from up to five flights per week with Air Transat
For those looking to explore Canada further, Air Transat offers connecting flights from Dublin to popular destinations including Calgary, Vancouver, and Montreal until the end of October 2019.
For savvy holidaymakers looking to explore Toronto this summer, there are some unmissable events taking place:
- Toronto Pride – The world-famous Toronto Pride takes place throughout June and will welcome over one million visitors to the city. The event features street parties, music, talks, food and a spectacular parade that’s not to be missed!
- Toronto Jazz Festival – Taking place from 21st– 30th June, jazz lovers from across the world will flock to Canada’s cultural capital for 10 days of jazz performances. The Festival attracts over 500,000 visitors and 1,500 musicians and hosts shows across some of the city’s best venues.
- Canadian Music Week – From 6th– 12th May, Canadian Music Week, Canada’s biggest New Music Festival takes place at 60 venues throughout Toronto. It offers something for everyone and those looking to explore Music Week can tailor their trip with a variety of packages to choose from.
- Carassauga Festival- Carassauga is a three-day cultural event hosted in Toronto from 24th May – 26th May. It showcases over 70 countries at different pavilions throughout Mississauga. In each pavilion you will find exotic foods, entertainment and culture of the country you are visiting.
- Craft Beer Festival– An event for beer lovers everywhere, the Craft Beer Festival takes place over the weekend of 21st June in downtown on the West Island of Ontario Place. Bars, brewers and foodies alike will flock to Ontario Place, one of the cities most loved venues where craft beers can be sampled along with fun activities and delicious food.
From the world-famous CN Tower and award-winning safari at Toronto Zoo, to pony rides on the beach atCentreville Amusement Park and interactive amusements at The Hockey Hall of Fame, holidaymakers will not be short of things to do in Toronto.
All Economy Class fares include the added value of meals and soft drinks on board, plus in-flight entertainment, and travellers can upgrade this experience with Option Plus which offers a wide range of perks including additional baggage allowance, priority airport services and a number of amenities in flight.
Air Transat offers Club Class on all international flights, where travellers can relax or work in an exclusive cabin with spacious and comfortable seats, enjoy gourmet meals from Chef Daniel Vézina, take two checked bags, and benefit from numerous added extras both in flight and at the airport, including priority check in and boarding.