With the Northern Ireland government agreeing a quarantine free destination list and with Belfast City confirmed for resumption August 3, KLM have created an e-flyer to show where you can fly from/to on their network.
Air France and KLM not only offer flights from a wide range of departure points, but also operate to many of the destinations benefiting from self-isolation exemption, thanks to the travel corridors with England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
Conveniently flying from regional airports Air France & KLM currently operate flights to over 60 destinations across the European countries which benefit from self-isolation exemption.
Even more cities will be added to their network this August.
They also fly to Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, the Dutch Caribbean and selected French overseas islands… all part of the travel corridor.
Spoilt for choice this summer
In July, Air France & KLM fly from seven departure points in England: Birmingham, Bristol, London Heathrow, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle, as well as London City from July 13.
In August, services will resume from Humberside, Norwich, Teeside, plus Cardiff and Belfast. Passengers can conveniently depart from a local airport, reducing drive time to and from home.
LIST OF “TRAVEL CORRIDOR” DESTINATIONS OPERATED BY AIR FRANCE AND/OR KLM VIA PARIS & AMSTERAM
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels
- Croatia: Dubrovnik, Split, Zagreb
- Czech Republic: Prague
- Denmark: Aalborg, Billund, Copenhagen
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Ajaccio, Bastia, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon, Marseilles, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Pau, Perpignan, Toulon, Toulouse, and more…
- Germany: Berlin, Bremen*, Dusseldorf, Dresden*, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
- Greece: Athens, Heraklion, Mykonos, Santorini, Thessaloniki
- Hungary: Budapest
- Italy: Bari, Bologna, Cagliari, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Olbia, Palermo, Rome, Turin*, Venice
- Luxembourg: Luxembourg
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Aalesund*, Bergen, Kristiansand*, Oslo, Sandefjord*, Stavanger, Trondheim
- Poland: Gdansk, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw*
- Spain: Alicante, Barcelona, Bilbao, Ibiza, Madrid, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Seville,
- Switzerland: Basel, Geneva, Zurich
- Turkey: Istanbul
- Asia: Hong Kong, Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo
- Dutch Caribbean: Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire
- French islands: French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Reunion
Flights resume in August 2020.