Stewart Travel Belfast
Travel Consultant Role
Stewart Travel are looking for inspiring and motivated travel consultants to help build their award-winning business. You must be passionate about travel, clued up on customer service, and driven to be the best!
Experience, Qualities, & Skills
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in the travel industry and possess good knowledge of travel websites and booking systems.
- Prove that you are sales-driven and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively in both telesales and in-store.
- Be able to tailor-make holidays to fit customer requirements when necessary.
- Have a proven track record in achieving sales and profit targets.
- And be a team player.
They can offer you
- Competitive base salary, with an excellent bonus scheme.
- Coaching to assist you in achieving your full potential.
- Company perks including staff discounts on your own holidays and discounted gym memberships.
- Pension scheme.
Stewart Travel are an award-winning agency, that takes pride in the services they offer and the people they hire. Although they are a highly successful company, the secret to their success is taking care of their employees and treating everyone like an individual rather than a number!
Apply today at stewarttravel.co.uk/careers
Closing Date: 4th December ’22