Love creating content?
Want to work in an exciting fast-paced industry with growth potential?
Northern Ireland Travel News are looking to recruit a Part-Time Multi-Platform Journalist.
Who are we?
Northern Ireland Travel News is Northern Ireland’s ONLY Travel Newspaper. With eight editions per year, the print publication is supplemented by our brand new Luxury Travel glossy magazine and our fantastic portfolio of digital products which is headed up by nitravelnews.com – updated daily with all the latest travel news and views, destination reports and nifty travel tip and tricks.
The company also has an Event Management Team who organise Travel Trade events including The BIG Travel Trade Event, The Northern Ireland Travel News Golf Classic, and The Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards
You will be responsible for sourcing and creating interesting and topical content for all our platforms.
Generating traffic growth by achieving high levels of audience engagement through the daily creation and distribution of content, particularly editorial
Using social media platforms to drive a consistent brand and tone of voice via engaging text and imagery
Opportunities to travel available
Job Criteria (Essential):
- Experienced writer with a flair for engaging travel content
- Proven ability in both digital and traditional news outlets
- Familiar with Apple Mac systems
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Familiar with editing video and audio content for web-publishing/social media
- Highly motivated and organised
- Flexible Working Hours
- Track record producing clean and accurate news and features with excellent news judgement
- Experience of managing social media accounts
Job Criteria (Preferred):
- Qualification in Journalism
- Full driving licence and access to car
- Knowledge of NI Travel Trade and wider Travel & Tourism Market
Please send CV and Covering Letter to the Editor – email@example.com
Wednesday 9th June 2021