Love creating content?
Want to work in an exciting fast-paced industry with growth potential?
Northern Ireland Travel News are looking to recruit a Part -Time Multi-Platform Journalist – with immediate start.
Who are we?
Northern Ireland Travel News is Northern Ireland’s ONLY Travel Newspaper. Included under the company umbrella is nitravelnews.com , Luxury Travel Guide, The Local Tourist and The Holiday Ninja. The Website is updated daily with all the latest travel news and views, destination reports and nifty travel tips and tricks.
The company also has an Event Management Team who organise Travel Trade events including The BIG Travel Trade Event, The Northern Ireland Travel News Golf Classic, and The Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards
You will be responsible for sourcing and creating interesting and topical content for all our platforms.
Generating traffic growth by achieving high levels of audience engagement through the daily creation and distribution of content, particularly editorial
Using social media platforms to drive a consistent brand and tone of voice via engaging text and imagery
Job Criteria (Essential):
– Experienced writer with a flair for engaging travel content
– Proven ability in both digital and traditional news outlets
– Familiar with Apple Mac systems
– Familiar with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
– Highly motivated and organised
– Flexible Working Hours – to cover variable deadlines
– Track record producing clean and accurate news and features with excellent news judgement
– Experience of managing social media accounts
Job Criteria (Preferred):
– Qualification in Journalism
– Full driving licence and access to car
– Knowledge of NI Travel Trade and wider Travel & Tourism Market
– Familiar with editing video and audio content for web-publishing/social media
Please send CV and Covering Letter to the Editor – [email protected]
Closing Date: 7th January 2021