Worldwide Travel Consultant Vacancies – Both full time and part time positions available.
Laser European are looking for experienced Worldwide travel consultants to join their extremely busy office as they continue to expand their Worldwide Tour Operation programme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of single centre & tailor making complex itineraries, providing expert sales advice to both travel agents and direct customers, exceeding customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Develop destination and product knowledge and engage in training to develop skills.
- Deal with administrative queries efficiently and effectively.
- Establish strong communication and working relationships across the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience using GDS systems, ideally Galileo but training will be provided.
- Proven sales success within the travel industry, having worked in reservations for a tour operator or travel agency
- Strong understanding of the travel sector.
- Self Motivated and results driven.
- Good numerical skills.
- Strong computer, system and administration skills.
- Working pattern is 9am to 5.30pm (5 Days out of 6 Monday – Saturday) Part time hours are negotiable.
- Immediate start available.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Holiday discounts for you and your friends and family.
- Educational trips
To apply for the position of Worldwide Travel Consultant online or email your cv to email@example.com