Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for experienced part time and full time HYBRID Travel Consultants to join their incredible sales team in Coleraine
The role is fast paced, rewarding and incredibly diverse. They have a dedicated Training Academy which offers support for every single member of their team –so, they will be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start.
Here’s some key information about the role:
- Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs
- Confidently communicating with prospect clients, through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation
- Offering out-of-this-world customer service. They’ve won multiple awards for their fantastic customer service and are looking for more great people to join their award-winning teams
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets
What they’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a retail travel environment
- A flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations
- Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
What they offer:
At Barrhead Travel, they don’t simply offer jobs. They offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. You’ll also be joining a family of brilliant colleagues; who love working hard but play even harder. Take a look at some of the many Travel Perks they offer their staff:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes. You earn on everything you sell!
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge
- A Personal Development Plan and continued training and development. Tell them your career-goals and they’ll work with you to help you achieve them
- Generous staff discounts for your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
- Up to 34 days of annual leave (well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you?)
- Company pension scheme
- Long service celebrations
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know why you’re the perfect fit and let them know your career goals and ambitions. Don’t forget to tell them about your favourite holiday destinations – you may have guessed already, but they love nothing more than a good chat about holidays!
Salary : DOE
For more information please contact the recruitment team on 0141 488 7324
Apply before 12 August 2022