Loganair are the UK’s longest established airline operating since 1962 and fly to more UK airports than any other airlines. They were awarded the travellers choice award in 2020 by TripAdvisor and all their fares include 15kg hold-luggage as standard. The airline also has a standout frequent flyer programme- Clan Loganair. It’s uncomplicated and rewarding – simply collect Clan Points when you fly, then once you have enough you can exchange your points for a Clan Reward Flight.
City of Derry Airport acts as a gateway to the North West Region. Operating daily flights to a number of Loganair destinations, Liverpool is one of the airport’s most popular destinations for businesses, university life, visiting friends and family, sporting events and short breaks.
Kay Ryan, Loganair’s Chief Commercial Officer, said: “At Loganair, we are passionate about the future of the world we live in which is why we launched our GreenSkies programme. The programme includes a mandatory £1 carbon offsetting charge levied on all flights, with the money invested in accredited offsetting schemes. In addition we launched Greenskies Community Fund, a new £30,000 community grant scheme dedicated to supporting local renewable energy projects across Scotland.
“We have a long history of service at City of Derry Airport as the first airline to fly commercial services from the airport in April 1979. Our City of Derry to Glasgow service operates five days per week and with our further onward connections to the Highlands and Islands, both business and leisure travellers can benefit from our robust route network.”
Terms and Conditions apply:
- The prize is to be taken as stated, subject to the availability
- Trip to be taken within 12 months from date of issue and is subject to availability
- Loganair reserve the right to amend of withdraw all elements of the promotion without prior notice
- This prize crossing is subject to Promotional conditions and Terms of Business
- The prize has no monetary value
- This prize is not transferable under any circumstances and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Lost prizes will not be reissued or extended
- A valid email address must be supplied in order to receive booking confirmation
- The competition is provided by Loganair and Northern Ireland Travel News accepts no responsibility from losses that may arise
- Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and to hold harmless Northern Ireland Travel News, Loganair and each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize
- Employees of Loganair, Northern Ireland Travel News and their families are not eligible to enter
- Northern Ireland Travel News and Loganair’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsors
- All entries must be on the official entry coupon and are strictly limited to one per household and should arrive by first post on the closing date of January 6th, 2022