In recognition of the wide range of impressive attractions in the Province, the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards includes a category for the ‘Best Northern Ireland Visitor Attraction’.
To make the award as prestigious as possible, the winner will be selected by YOU, the visitor!
Here’s a helpful list of things you may want to consider when making your nomination:
- Are the exhibitions/displays of a high standard?
- Is there any audio visual guides or supports?
- How helpful are the tour guides?
- Is there plenty of parking?
- Is it well signposted and easy to get to?
- Are there baby changing facilities?
- Is it good value for money?
- Are the staff efficient, knowledgable and approachable?
- Are there special needs facilities onsite?
- Is there an onsite restaurant or snackbar?
- Are the toilet facilities clean and well kept?
A Legend Honoured
George Best is undeniably one of Belfast’s most treasured icons.
The luxury George Best boutique hotel is a development of the Grade B1 listed Scottish Mutual Building and will celebrate the life of the iconic footballer, both on and off the pitch.
Closing date for nominations: September 2, 2019
Nominate Northern Ireland's Top Visitor Attraction