In recognition of the wide range of impressive attractions in the Province, the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards includes a category for the ‘Best Northern Ireland Visitor Attraction’.
To make the award as prestigious as possible, the winner will be selected by YOU, the visitor!
Here’s a helpful list of things you may want to consider when making your nomination:
- Are the exhibitions/displays of a high standard?
- Is there any audio visual guides or supports?
- How helpful are the tour guides?
- Is there plenty of parking?
- Is it well signposted and easy to get to?
- Are there baby changing facilities?
- Is it good value for money?
- Are the staff efficient, knowledgable and approachable?
- Are there special needs facilities onsite?
- Is there an onsite restaurant or snackbar?
- Are the toilet facilities clean and well kept?
Galgorm Resort & Spa
Northern Ireland’s Premier luxury Hotel and Spa situated only 30 minutes from Belfast is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. Set within 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, Galgorm Resort has a truly unique setting.
Close to both Belfast airports and the stunning scenery of the North Antrim Coast, it is the perfect base from which to explore the region’s most renowned attractions. This Resort is home to 122 luxurious guestrooms including 48 deluxe rooms, Junior and Signature Suites, and the unique Thermal Village & Spa that is the first of its kind in Ireland.
Guests will enjoy the tranquillity of nature and experience pure relaxation in the Spa and Thermal Village with an extensive selection of riverside hot tubs, indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam rooms and saunas. The Resort also boasts a selection of restaurants and bars and extensive conference and banqueting facilities.
With luxurious facilities to enjoy and a renowned warm welcome, Galgorm is the perfect escape.
Closing date for nominations: September 3, 2018