Northern Ireland is lucky to have a wealth of experienced and quality Travel Agents and this is your chance to nominate the individual Travel Consultant who you feel stands out with their exceptional service and attention to detail when dealing with your holiday needs.
This award is open to all Travel Consultants, Independent Agents, Multiple Agencies and Home Workers.
- When the votes are counted after the closing date, four finalists will be notified and will then be assessed by a panel of judges, drawn from the Travel Industry
- All finalists must be able to attend on the same day and will answers questions from the panel
- All finalists will answer the same questions
- All finalists must be available for judging on the September 20, 2018
- The winner will be presented with their award at the Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards on Friday October 19, 2018 at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
AC Mariott Hotel, Belfast
When designing AC Hotels, the hotel group focused on the essentials of a beautiful stay and have created an experience unlike any other.
Their breakfast found European inspiration – they replaced room service with the flexibility of a quick snack or evening tapas plates and their bartenders are true urban spirits who will share the unique buzz of the city and all it has to offer. It’s an experience that has been designed to give you the essentials.
The Beautiful Essentials
- Modern guest rooms
- The AC LoungeSM, co-working space by day, hub of social buzz by night, serving tapas plates
- AC Kitchen, with European-inspired breakfast
- Bartenders with local expertise
- WiFi everywhere
- Mobile check-in / check-out
- Business services
- 24-hour fitness centre access
- Earning and redeeming Marriott Rewards
Closing date for nominations: September 3, 2018