All types of Travel Agency will be considered for the Award, whether single or multi-branch independents and individual shops of UK multiples.
Here’s a list of helpful hints to help you make your nomination choice:
- Do the staff have a broad knowledge of the travel products and destinations offered?
- Is there a wide range of products available?
- Do the staff pay personal attention to detail when helping you book your holiday?
- Did the staff offer you impartial advice on destinations and resorts?
- If you had any problems, were the staff able to help you solve them?
Galgorm Resort & Spa
Northern Ireland’s Premier luxury Hotel and Spa situated only 30 minutes from Belfast is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. Set within 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, Galgorm Resort has a truly unique setting.
Close to both Belfast airports and the stunning scenery of the North Antrim Coast, it is the perfect base from which to explore the region’s most renowned attractions. This Resort is home to 122 luxurious guestrooms including 48 deluxe rooms, Junior and Signature Suites, and the unique Thermal Village & Spa that is the first of its kind in Ireland.
Guests will enjoy the tranquillity of nature and experience pure relaxation in the Spa and Thermal Village with an extensive selection of riverside hot tubs, indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam rooms and saunas. The Resort also boasts a selection of restaurants and bars and extensive conference and banqueting facilities.
With luxurious facilities to enjoy and a renowned warm welcome, Galgorm is the perfect escape.
Closing date for nominations: September 2, 2019
Nominate Your Travel Agent of the Year