Tourist Information Centres have become the most popular first point of contact for visitors throughout the Province, and their quality of information and services have increased over the last few years.
The time and effort their staff put in has given visitors a most favourable flavour Northern Ireland and this deserves to be recognised.
Here’s a helpful list of things you may want to consider when making your nomination:
- Do the staff provide a high quality level of service?
- Is there a wide range of visitor attraction options available?
- Do they have a broad spectrum of events programmes available?
- Do they provide valuable ‘insider’ information?
- Do they offer a good selection of tours and guides for visitors?
- Are the staff warm, friendly and welcoming?
Lough Erne Resort
Lough Erne Resort set one 600 acres of stunning countryside was recently quoted as The Sunday Times ‘favourite hotel in Northern Ireland’ (April 2019). It is a five-star destination full of experience and boasts dining by one of Ireland’s leading chefs, Noel McMeel along with alluring relaxation facilities at The Thai Spa and championship golf designed by Sir Nick Faldo.
Closing date for nominations: September 2, 2019
* Prize is vaild for 12-months and excludes use of a Saturday or during peak and holiday periods. Subject to availability.
Nominate Northern Ireland's Top Tourist Information Centre