26 February 2019
To celebrate the UK’s favourite cruise ship, Independence of the Seas, sailing from her UK home in Southampton this summer, Northern Ireland Travel News has teamed up with award-winning cruise brand Royal Caribbean to give you the chance to win an extraordinary Escape Room experience in Belfast.
Dubbed ‘the ultimate family ship’, Independence of the Seas is jam-packed with an array of stunning features to delight kids and adults alike. Guests can enjoy Sky Pad, an out-of-this world new virtual reality bungee trampoline experience, and splash away their days at interactive aqua park, Splashaway Bay.
Independence of the Seas truly redefines family holidays, with a host of thrilling features including The Perfect Storm, a duo of racing waterslides called Cyclone and Typhoon, to glow-in-the-dark laser tag, where friends and family can team up to play “Battle for Planet Z, and Puzzle Break, a new escape room experience where competitors can put their minds to the test. After enjoying the fun-filled activities guests can choose from an array of delicious dining experiences, including Fish & Ships poolside eatery serving quintessentially British seaside treats and Izumi, the exotic Asian-inspired dining experience where guests can enjoy fresh sushi and experience high-flying hibachi chefs cooking tableside on Teppanyaki grills.
The amazing prize for one reader and a guest offers the signature Royal Caribbean thrill and chill experience! You will win two tickets to the Escape Rooms in Belfast, where you will be tasked with an exciting mission, testing your skills to escape within just 60 minutes. Then, after a busy session planning your escape, you can recharge your batteries with a delicious top-class fish supper!
*Based on a 2017 Facebook survey of over 1000 participants
Terms and Conditions
1. It shall be a condition of entering this competition that entrants are Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates, Northern Ireland Travel News and their families are expressly excluded from entering.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. This promotion is free to enter.
4. Promoter may reject any submissions, or at any time disqualify entrants, if the submissions or the entrant/user is in breach of any of these terms.
5. Late, incomplete, invalid and/or corrupt submissions will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No discussion as to winner shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw at any time.
1. Details of how to claim the prizes will be provided to entrants that have responded to the notification of winning within 7 days of the promotion closing.
2. The Prizes can only be redeemed by the winner.
3. The Prizes have no cash value and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
4. Only one valid entry will be accepted per person. Offer is limited to one prize per valid entry.
5. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it.
6. The Promoter will accept no liability for any damage that arises from acceptance / receivership / participation in this prize draw.
7. This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY (the ‘Promoter’).
On board Royal Caribbean’s Independence of the Seas, what is the escape room experience called?